Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Heart's Day Date



Because Teng surprised me yesterday w/ flowers and cake, I wanted to return the gesture. I was already planning on a romantic valentine's day for both of us. But because Teng's schedule and mind changes ever so often, we had to change our plans several times. PLAN A was supposedly a romantic date for 2 w/ of course a good surprise. He said the place where i wanted to go would surely be crowded and all. So I said ok, let's change our plan. Although we agreed to do PLAN A next year for sure!=) Since we expect traffic and congested restos, PLAN B was to dine in nearby Conti's where the food is great and the desserts are oh so yummy. Then PLAN C came up having a double date dinner w/ Kuya Raffy and Ate Nene (Teng's cousin and wife) at Rack's Ortigas... too far we said. Then finally exhausted from all the planning, Teng said let's just celebrate heart's day in the comforts of our home. I'll just cook something special for dinner and watch DVD after. So I said ok. I went to the grocery, got all the things i needed for my recipe. Bought him the feb. issue of FHM and called the home massage service as my surprises for him. Then on my way home PLAN D came up! When will the planning end!!? PLAN D was a mongolian (1 of my faves) dinner date @ the hotel's rooftop (CSB/Dela Salle Hotel: that's where he works). 6 p.m. came, got a text message from Teng, " Mom get ready I'm on my way home i'll just pick you up and we'll have dinner at the hotel."

So, we ended up with PLAN D. We had a great time . The food was great, the place was serene, and the bill was surprisingly very affordable. Teng had a good discount on everything since he works there. =)

I think this date could possibly happen every week!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment